(805 ILCS 315/33) (from Ch. 32, par. 472)
    Sec. 33. For filing articles of incorporation, an association organized hereunder shall pay $100; and for filing an amendment to the articles, $25. Fees for filing articles of incorporation or an amendment to the articles shall be paid to the Secretary of State.
(Source: P.A. 93-197, eff. 7-14-03.)