(805 ILCS 105/105.20)
(from Ch. 32, par. 105.20)
Change of Address of Registered Agent.
(a) A registered agent may change the address of the registered
office of the domestic corporation or of the foreign
corporation, for which he or she or it is registered agent,
to another address in this State, by filing, in duplicate,
in accordance with Section 101.10 of this Act a statement
(1) the name of the corporation;
(2) the address, including street and number, or
rural route number, of its then registered office;
(3) the address, including street and number, or
rural route number, to which the registered office is to be changed;
(4) the name of its registered agent;
(5) that the address of its registered office and the
address of the business office of its registered agent, as changed, will be identical.
(b) Such statement shall be executed by the registered
(c) The change of address of the registered office shall
become effective upon the filing of such statement by the
Secretary of State.
(Source: P.A. 92-33, eff. 7-1-01; 93-59, eff. 7-1-03.)