(805 ILCS 5/5.15)
(from Ch. 32, par. 5.15)
Resignation of registered agent.
(a) A registered agent
may at any time resign by filing in the office of the Secretary of State
written notice thereof, and by mailing a copy thereof to the corporation
at its principal office as such is known to said resigning agent, such notice
to be mailed at least 10 days prior to the date of filing thereof with the
Secretary of State.
(b) The notice shall set forth:
(1) The name of the corporation for which the
registered agent is acting.
(2) The name of the registered agent.
(3) The address, including street and number, or
rural route number, of the corporation's then registered office in this State.
(4) That the registered agent resigns.
(5) The effective date thereof which shall not be
less than 30 days after the date of filing.
(6) The address of the principal office of the
corporation as such is known to the registered agent.
(7) A statement that a copy of this notice has been
sent to the principal office within the time and in the manner prescribed by this Section.
(c) Such notice shall be executed by the registered agent, if an individual,
or, if a business entity, in the manner authorized by the governing statute.
(Source: P.A. 96-988, eff. 7-2-10.)