(805 ILCS 5/13.15)
(from Ch. 32, par. 13.15)
Application for authority.
(a) A foreign corporation, in order to procure authority
transact business in this State, shall execute and file in duplicate an
application therefor, in accordance with Section 1.10 of this Act, and shall
also file a copy of its articles of incorporation and all amendments thereto,
duly authenticated by the proper officer of the state or country wherein
it is incorporated. Such application shall set forth:
(1) The name of the corporation, with any additions
thereto required in order to comply with Section 4.05 of this Act together with the state or country under the laws of which it is organized.
(2) The date of its incorporation and the period of
(3) The address, including street and number, or
rural route number, of its principal office.
(4) The address, including street and number, if any,
of its proposed registered office in this State, and the name of its proposed registered agent in this State at such address.
(6) The purpose or purposes for which it was
organized which it proposes to pursue in the transaction of business in this State.
(7) The names and respective addresses, including
street and number, or rural route number, of its directors and officers.
(8) A statement of the aggregate number of shares
which it has authority to issue, itemized by classes, and series, if any, within a class.
(9) A statement of the aggregate number of its issued
shares itemized by classes, and series, if any, within a class.
(10) A statement of the amount of paid-in capital of
the corporation, as defined in this Act.
(11) An estimate, expressed in dollars, of the value
of all the property to be owned by it for the following year, wherever located, and an estimate of the value of the property to be located within this State during such year, and an estimate, expressed in dollars, of the gross amount of business which will be transacted by it during such year and an estimate of the gross amount thereof which will be transacted by it at or from places of business in this State during such year.
(12) In the case of telegraph, telephone, cable,
railroad, or pipe line corporations, the total length of such telephone, telegraph, cable, railroad, or pipe line and the length of the line located in this State, and the total value of such line and the value of such line in this State.
(13) Such additional information as may be necessary
or appropriate in order to enable the Secretary of State to determine whether such corporation is entitled to be granted authority to transact business in this State and to determine and assess the franchise taxes, fees, and charges payable as in this Act prescribed.
(b) Such application shall be made on forms prescribed and furnished by the
Secretary of State.
(c) When the provisions of this Section have been complied with, the
of State shall file the application for
(Source: P.A. 92-33, eff. 7-1-01.)