(765 ILCS 205/9.1) (from Ch. 109, par. 9.1)
    Sec. 9.1. When any county or township authority proposes to extend or widen a public highway by obtaining easements from abutting property owners without transfer of land titles, then such map or plat of the land parcels involved in the easement must be prepared by a Registered Land Surveyor or by a duly employed county engineer or superintendent of highways registered as an engineer under the laws of the State of Illinois.
(Source: P.A. 87-217.)