(750 ILCS 65/13) (from Ch. 40, par. 1013)
    Sec. 13. The husband or wife affected by the proceedings contemplated in the 2 preceding sections may have the order or judgment of the court set aside or annulled, by filing a petition therefor and serving a notice on the person in whose favor the same was granted, as in other civil actions. But the setting aside of such judgment or order shall in nowise affect any act done thereunder.
(Source: P.A. 84-1308.)