(735 ILCS 5/11-301) (from Ch. 110, par. 11-301)
    Sec. 11-301. Who may file action. An action to restrain and enjoin the disbursement of public funds by any officer or officers of the State government may be maintained either by the Attorney General or by any citizen and taxpayer of the State.
(Source: P.A. 82-280.)