(730 ILCS 5/3-19-15)
Task Force on Transitional Housing for Sex Offenders.
(a) There is created the Task Force on Transitional Housing Facilities for Sex Offenders. The Task Force shall be composed of the following members:
(1) Two members from the Department of Corrections
appointed by the Director of Corrections;
(2) Two members from the Prisoner Review Board
(3) Two members of the Senate appointed by the
(4) Two members of the Senate appointed by the
Minority Leader of the Senate;
(5) Two members of the House of Representatives
appointed by the Speaker of the House of Representatives;
(6) Two members of the House of Representatives
appointed by the Minority Leader of the House of Representatives; and
(7) Two members of the Governor's Office appointed
(b) The Task Force shall study the implementation, cost, placement, and effectiveness of transitional housing facilities for sex offenders released from facilities of the Department of Corrections.
(c) The members of the Task Force shall receive no compensation for their services as members of the Task Force but may be reimbursed for their actual expenses incurred in serving on the Task Force from appropriations made to them for such purpose.
(Source: P.A. 95-640, eff. 6-1-08