(625 ILCS 5/7-307) (from Ch. 95 1/2, par. 7-307)
    Sec. 7-307. Courts to report nonpayments of judgment. The clerk of a court, or the judge of a court which has no clerk, or the judgment creditor or his or her attorney of record shall forward to the Secretary of State, on a form prescribed by the Secretary, a certified record of any judgment for damages, the rendering and nonpayment of which judgment required the suspension of the driver's license and registrations in the name of the judgment debtor hereunder, such record to be forwarded to the Secretary of State upon request by the plaintiff after the expiration of 30 days after such judgment has become final and when such judgment has not been stayed or satisfied within the amounts specified in this Article as shown by the records of the Court.
(Source: P.A. 98-1028, eff. 8-22-14.)