(625 ILCS 5/6-1009)
Denial, cancellation, suspension, revocation, and failure to renew license.
The Secretary may deny, cancel, suspend or revoke, or refuse to renew any enhanced skills driving school license or any enhanced skills driving school instructor license:
(1) When the Secretary is satisfied that the licensee
fails to meet the requirements to receive or hold a license under this Code;
(2) Whenever the licensee fails to keep records
required by this Code or by any rule prescribed by the Secretary;
(3) Whenever the licensee fails to comply with any
provision of this Code or any rule of the Secretary made pursuant thereto;
(4) Whenever the licensee represents himself or
herself as an agent or employee of the Secretary or uses advertising designed to lead or which would reasonably have the effect of leading persons to believe that such licensee is in fact an employee or representative of the Secretary;
(5) Whenever the licensee or any employee or agent of
the licensee solicits driver training or instruction in an office of any department of the Secretary of State having to do with the administration of any law relating to motor vehicles, or within 1,500 feet of any such office; or
(6) Whenever the licensee is convicted of driving
while under the influence of alcohol, other drugs, or a combination thereof; leaving the scene of an accident; reckless homicide or reckless driving.
(Source: P.A. 96-740, eff. 1-1-10.)