(605 ILCS 5/6-326) (from Ch. 121, par. 6-326)
    Sec. 6-326. When a petition to lay out, widen, alter or vacate a district road concerns a road in a county unit road district, such petition shall be filed with the county superintendent of highways. Such county superintendent shall have the powers and perform the duties of a highway commissioner under the provision of this Division of this Code. An appeal may be had from the decision of such county superintendent of highways on such petition to the county board of the county.
(Source: Laws 1959, p. 196.)