(505 ILCS 5/12) (from Ch. 5, par. 1012)
    Sec. 12. Petition for Withdrawal. Any person may submit a petition to the county board requesting the withdrawal of land from the agricultural area located within that county. Such petition must contain:
    1. A statement indicating the proposed alternative use of the land.
    2. An explanation of the necessity for changing the current use.
    3. An explanation why land outside the agricultural area would not be suitable for proposed use.
(Source: P.A. 81-1173.)