(415 ILCS 60/20)
(from Ch. 5, par. 820)
The Director may cooperate with, receive grants
in aid and enter into cooperative agreements or contracts with, any agency
of the federal government, of this State, or any other state in order to:
1. Secure uniformity of regulation.
2. Register pesticides under the authority of this Act and FIFRA.
3. Cooperate for the enforcement of any pesticide law and regulation adopted
4. Develop and maintain a State Plan for training certification, licensing
and the issuance of permits.
5. Monitor pesticides or regulate certified applicators in order to protect
public health and the environment.
(Source: P.A. 81-197.)