(410 ILCS 705/20-25)
Denial of application.
An application for a cultivation center license must be denied if any of the following conditions are met:
(1) the applicant failed to submit the materials
required by this Article;
(2) the applicant would not be in compliance with
(3) one or more of the prospective principal officers
or board members causes a violation of Section 20-30;
(4) one or more of the principal officers or board
members is under 21 years of age;
(5) the person has submitted an application for a
permit under this Act that contains false information; or
(6) the licensee, principal officer, board member, or
person having a financial or voting interest of 5% or greater in the licensee, or the agent is delinquent in filing any required tax returns or paying any amounts owed to the State of Illinois.
(Source: P.A. 101-27, eff. 6-25-19.)