(410 ILCS 54/15)
(a) A certificate of registration issued by the Department shall be required prior to the operation of any establishment or multi-type establishment. The operator of the facility shall file an application for a certificate of registration with the Department that shall be accompanied by the requisite fee, as determined by the Department, and include all of the following information:
(1) The applicant's (operator) name, address,
telephone number, and age. In order to qualify for a certificate of registration under this Act, an applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
(2) The name, address, and phone number of the
(3) The type and year of manufacture of the
equipment proposed to be used for tattooing or body piercing.
(4) The sterilization and operation procedures to
be used by the establishment.
(5) Any other information required by the
(b) If the operator owns or operates more than one establishment, the operator shall file a separate application for each facility owned or operated.
(Source: P.A. 99-117, eff. 1-1-16