(230 ILCS 25/1.2)
Ineligibility for licensure.
The following are ineligible for any license under this Act:
(1) Any person convicted of any felony within the
last 5 years where such conviction will impair the person's ability to engage in the position for which a license is sought.
(2) Any person convicted of a violation of Article 28
of the Criminal Code of 1961 or the Criminal Code of 2012 who has not been sufficiently rehabilitated following the conviction.
(3) Any person who has had a bingo, pull tabs and jar
games, or charitable games license revoked by the Department.
(4) Any person who is or has been a professional
(5) Any person found gambling in a manner not
authorized by the Illinois Pull Tabs and Jar Games Act, Bingo License and Tax Act, or the Charitable Games Act, participating in such gambling, or knowingly permitting such gambling on premises where a bingo event is authorized to be conducted or has been conducted.
(6) Any organization in which a person defined in
(1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) has a proprietary, equitable, or credit interest, or in which such person is active or employed.
(7) Any organization in which a person defined in
(1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) is an officer, director, or employee, whether compensated or not.
(8) Any organization in which a person defined in
(1), (2), (3), (4), or (5) is to participate in the management or operation of a bingo game.
The Department of State Police shall provide the criminal background of any person requested by the Department of Revenue.
(Source: P.A. 100-286, eff. 1-1-18