(225 ILCS 610/4) (from Ch. 8, par. 152)
    Sec. 4. Application for such license shall be made to the Department on forms provided by it, which application shall set forth the name and residence of the applicant, classification of license or licenses requested, his place or proposed place of business, and the particular method which he intends to employ in disposing of rendering material and such other information as the Department may require. The licenses shall be classified according to type of plant operated. Renderer: Class "A"--dead animals only; Class "B"--parts of bodies of animals, scrap, bones, fat, used cooking grease and oils; Class "C"--poultry or parts of poultry and Class "D"--fish or parts of fish; Blender: Class "E"; Collection Center: Class "F"; Animal Collection Service: Class "G"; grease and oil processor: Class "H".
(Source: P.A. 98-785, eff. 1-1-15.)