(225 ILCS 454/25-15)
(Section scheduled to be repealed on January 1, 2030)
Real Estate Coordinator; duties.
There shall be in the Department a Real Estate Coordinator,
appointed by the Secretary, who shall hold
a currently valid broker's license, which shall be transferred to inactive status during
The Real Estate Coordinator shall have the
following duties and responsibilities:
(1) act as Chairperson of the Board, ex officio,
(2) be the direct liaison between the Department, the
profession, and real estate organizations and associations;
(3) prepare and circulate to licensees any
educational and informational material that the Department deems necessary for providing guidance or assistance to licensees;
(4) appoint any necessary committees to assist in the
performance of the functions and duties of the Department under this Act; and
(5) subject to the administrative approval of the
Secretary, supervise all real estate activities.
In designating the Real Estate Coordinator, the
Secretary shall give due
recommendations by members and organizations of the profession.
(Source: P.A. 101-357, eff. 8-9-19.)