(225 ILCS 15/6)
(from Ch. 111, par. 5356)
(Section scheduled to be repealed on January 1, 2027)
Subject to the provisions of this Act, the Department shall:
(1) Authorize examinations to ascertain the
qualifications and fitness of applicants for licensure as clinical psychologists and pass upon the qualifications of applicants for reciprocal licensure.
(2) Conduct hearings on proceedings to refuse to
issue or renew or to revoke licenses or suspend, place on probation, or reprimand persons licensed under the provisions of this Act, and to refuse to issue or to suspend or to revoke or to refuse to renew licenses or to place on probation or reprimand such persons licensed under the provisions of this Act.
(3) Adopt rules and regulations required for the
administration of this Act.
(4) Prescribe forms to be issued for the
administration and enforcement of this Act.
(5) Conduct investigations related to possible
(Source: P.A. 99-572, eff. 7-15-16.)