(215 ILCS 5/1580)
    Sec. 1580. Escrow or trust accounts. A public adjuster who receives, accepts, or holds any funds on behalf of an insured towards the settlement of a claim for loss or damage shall deposit the funds in a non-interest bearing escrow or trust account in a financial institution that is insured by an agency of the federal government in the public adjuster's home state or where the loss occurred.
(Source: P.A. 96-1332, eff. 1-1-11.)