(215 ILCS 5/122-2) (from Ch. 73, par. 734-2)
    Sec. 122-2. How to Show Jurisdiction. A person or entity may show that it is subject to the jurisdiction of another agency of this or another state, any subdivision of this State, or the Federal Government by providing to the Director the appropriate certificate, license or other document issued by the other governmental agency which permits or qualifies it to provide those coverages.
(Source: P.A. 86-753.)