(215 ILCS 5/121-18) (from Ch. 73, par. 733-18)
    Sec. 121-18. Fees. Any person filing a foreign judgment must pay to the clerk of the court such fees as may apply in other cases. Fees for docketing, transcription or other enforcement proceedings shall be as provided for judgment of the circuit court.
(Source: P.A. 79-1362.)