(210 ILCS 160/35)
Custodial agency training.
The Illinois Law Enforcement Training Standards Board shall establish a curriculum for custodial escort and custody of high-risk committed persons certification, which shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) handcuffing or shackling of a high-risk
(2) mobile transportation of a committed person
with defense from the committed person's attack;
(3) outside facility threat assessment;
(4) hands-on weapons retention training; and
(5) custodial considerations for a high-risk
committed person in outside facilities.
(Source: P.A. 100-1051, eff. 1-1-19