(210 ILCS 47/3-202.3)
Identified offenders as residents.
No later than 30 days after July 11, 2005 (the effective date of Public Act 94-163), the Department shall file with the Illinois Secretary of State's Office, pursuant to the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act, emergency rules regarding the provision of services to identified offenders. The emergency rules shall provide for, or include, but not be limited to the following:
(1) A process for the identification of identified
(2) A required risk assessment of identified
(3) A requirement that a licensed facility be
required, within 10 days of the filing of the emergency rules, to compare its residents against the Illinois Department of Corrections and Illinois State Police registered sex offender databases.
(4) A requirement that the licensed facility notify
the Department within 48 hours of determining that a resident or residents of the licensed facility are listed on the Illinois Department of Corrections or Illinois State Police registered sex offender databases.
(5) The care planning of identified offenders, which
shall include, but not be limited to, a description of the security measures necessary to protect facility residents from the identified offender, including whether the identified offender should be segregated from other facility residents.
(6) For offenders serving terms of probation for
felony offenses, parole, or mandatory supervised release, the facility shall acknowledge the terms of release as imposed by the court or Illinois Prisoner Review Board.
(7) The discharge planning for identified offenders.
(Source: P.A. 96-339, eff. 7-1-10