(110 ILCS 805/3-38.1) (from Ch. 122, par. 103-38.1)
    Sec. 3-38.1. To procure fire and extended coverage insurance on the buildings, furnishings, machinery, equipment and other personal property used for community college purposes. To procure liability and other types of insurance, assurance, and indemnity bonds considered appropriate by the board. Any insurance must be purchased from a company authorized to write such insurance in this State.
(Source: P.A. 78-669.)