(110 ILCS 665/10-212)
Academic major report.
The Board shall provide to each enrolled student, at the time the student declares or changes his or her academic major or program of study, a report that contains relevant, independent, and accurate data related to the student's major or program of study and to the current occupational outlook associated with that major or program of study. The report shall provide the student with all of the following information:
(1) The estimated cost of his or her education
associated with pursuing a degree in that major or program of study.
(2) The average monthly student loan payment over a
period of 20 years based on the estimated cost of his or her education under paragraph (1).
(3) The average job placement rate within 12 months
after graduation for a graduate who holds a degree in that major or program of study.
(4) The average entry-level wage or salary for an
occupation related to that major or program of study.
(5) The average wage or salary 5 years after entry
into an occupation under paragraph (4).
(Source: P.A. 102-214, eff. 1-1-22; 102-813, eff. 5-13-22.)