(110 ILCS 27/10)
The purpose of this Act is to accomplish all of the following:
(1) To reduce college costs.
(2) To speed time to degree completion.
(3) To improve the curriculum for high school
students and the alignment of the curriculum with college and workplace expectations.
(4) To facilitate the transition between high school
(5) To enhance communication between high schools
(6) To offer opportunities for improving degree
attainment for underserved student populations.
(Source: P.A. 96-194, eff. 1-1-10.)