(105 ILCS 426/75)
Application and renewal fees.
Fees for application and renewal may be set by the Board by rule. Fees shall be collected for all of the following:
(1) An original school application for a certificate
(2) An initial school application for a certificate
of approval upon occurrence of a change of ownership.
(3) An annual school application for renewal of a
(4) A school application for a change of location.
(5) A school application for a classroom extension.
(6) If an applicant school that has not remedied all
deficiencies cited by the Board within 12 months after the date of its original application for a certificate of approval, an additional original application fee for the continued cost of investigation of its application.
(7) Transcript processing.
(Source: P.A. 97-650, eff. 2-1-12.)