(105 ILCS 125/8) (from Ch. 122, par. 712.8)
    Sec. 8. Filing and forwarding claims for reimbursement. School boards and welfare centers shall file claims for reimbursement, on forms provided by the State Board of Education, on a monthly basis as prescribed by the State Board of Education.
(Source: P.A. 91-764, eff. 6-9-00; 91-843, eff. 6-22-00; 92-16, eff. 6-28-01.)