(65 ILCS 5/11-111-6) (from Ch. 24, par. 11-111-6)
    Sec. 11-111-6. If any property within an improvement district created under Sections 11-111-1 through 11-111-7 belongs to a minor or any other person incapacitated to contract, the guardian, or other person in charge of his or her estate, may apply to the circuit court of the county in which the district is located, by petition, for leave to endorse the specified bonds. When endorsed by order of the court, the endorsement shall be valid.
(Source: P.A. 83-706.)