(60 ILCS 1/30-185)
    Sec. 30-185. Transfer of money to city or village. In townships wholly within the limits of an incorporated city or village, the electors may transfer any money in the treasury of the township to the treasury of the city or village. The money shall be used by the city or village in its corporate capacity for (i) constructing or repairing roads, bridges, approaches, or causeways over which it has control, supervision, and jurisdiction, or (ii) planting and cultivating trees along the streets and highways in the city and township. The electors may give full power and authority to expend any money in the city or village treasury that it has to the credit of the township for any of the purposes designated in this Section as decided by the electors or by the township board.
(Source: P.A. 82-783; 88-62.)