(55 ILCS 5/5-1059) (from Ch. 34, par. 5-1059)
    Sec. 5-1059. Licenses for entertainment or recreation and other businesses. A county board may license and regulate persons engaged, within the boundaries of the County but outside the limits of cities, villages, and incorporated towns, in the business of providing entertainment or recreation, of accommodating house trailers, house cars or tents, or providing for the lodging of transients. License fees shall be as follows: (1) For the business of lodging transients, not to exceed $200; provided, that in the case of a motel, the license fee shall not exceed $25 per year plus $3 per year for each unit available for hire and in no event shall such license fees for a motel exceed $200 per year; (2) for the business of providing entertainment or recreation, not to exceed $200 per year.
    All of the provisions of Section 14 of the "Mobile Home Park Act", approved September 8, 1971, as amended, are incorporated herein by reference and made a part hereof to the same extent as if such provisions were included herein.
    For the purposes of this Section, "trailer coach park" shall include, in its meaning, "trailer park" and "camp accommodating persons in house trailers"; and "trailer coach" shall include, in its meaning, "house trailer."
    When any of the regulations herein authorized have been published previously in book or pamphlet form, the resolution or ordinance may provide for the adoption of such rules and regulations or portions thereof, by reference thereto without further printing, publication or posting; provided that not less than 3 copies of such rules and regulations in book or pamphlet form shall have been filed, in the office of the county clerk, for use and examination by the public for at least 30 days prior to the adoption thereof by the county board. The conduct of any such business without securing a license therefor when required shall be a petty offense.
    No such resolution or ordinance shall be enforced if it is in conflict with any law of this State or with any rule of the Department of Public Health.
(Source: P.A. 86-962.)