(20 ILCS 3954/45)
Green Governments Illinois website.
(a) The Green Governments Illinois staff member of the Governor's Office shall be responsible for establishing and maintaining an Internet website devoted to the Green Governments Illinois program.
(b) The content and capabilities of the website shall, at a minimum, include:
(3) viewable and downloadable plans and reports
submitted by the participating units of State and local government and educational institutions;
(4) a listing of sources of information on developing
environmental programs and Internet links, if available, to those sources;
(5) a listing of sources of funding for environmental
programs and Internet links, if available, to those sources;
(6) information on forming intergovernmental
agreements for the purpose of developing collaborative environmental plans between units of local government; and
(7) guidance materials to assist State agencies,
units of local government, and educational institutions in identifying environmental impacts and evaluating practical actions to prevent pollution and conserve resources.
(Source: P.A. 97-573, eff. 8-25-11.)