(20 ILCS 2610/11.6)
(This Section may contain text from a Public Act with a delayed effective date
Illinois State Police annual disciplinary data report.
(a) The Illinois State Police shall report annually to the Governor and General Assembly the following statistical information, which may be part of its annual report, pursuant to Section 5-650 of the Civil Administrative Code of Illinois:
(1) the number of complaints received in the
preceding calendar year against an Illinois State Police officer, including but not limited to the race, gender, and type of complaints received;
(2) the number of internal investigations initiated
in the preceding calendar year since the date of the last report;
(3) the number of internal investigations concluded
in the preceding calendar year;
(4) the number of investigations pending as of the
(5) the number of Merit Board referrals;
(6) the number of officers decertified in the
preceding calendar year; and
(7) the number of investigations that led to a
determination of: administratively closed, exonerated, not sustained, sustained, and unfounded.
(b) This report shall not contain any personal identifiable information or case specific information.
(c) This report shall be filed beginning March 1, 2023, or whenever the agency files its annual report.
(Source: P.A. 101-652, eff. 1-1-22.)