|10200HB1563ham001||- 2 -||LRB102 03594 RPS 37132 a|
(4) 2 members of the Senate, appointed by the Minority
Leader of the Senate;
(5) one representative of an entity representing
retail marketers, appointed by the Governor;
(6) one representative of an entity representing
manufacturers, appointed by the Governor;
(7) one representative of an entity representing
mayors, appointed by the Governor;
(8) one representative of the American Federation of
Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations, appointed
by the Governor;
(9) one representative of a labor union representing
warehouse workers, appointed by the Governor; and
(10) the Director of Labor or his or her designee, who
shall serve as the ex officio chair.
(b) The members of the Task Force shall serve without
(c) The Department of Labor shall provide administrative
support to the Task Force.
The Task Force must provide quarterly
updates of its findings, discussions, and decisions to the
Governor and the General Assembly. The Task Force shall submit
a final report of its recommendations to the Governor and the
General Assembly no later than January 1, 2025.