|10100HB0210ham001||- 2 -||LRB101 04999 SLF 57239 a|
(3) one member of the Senate appointed by the Senate
(4) one member of the Senate appointed by the Senate
(5) the Director of Corrections or his or her designee;
(6) one member representing a labor organization for
Department of Corrections employees, appointed by the
Director of Corrections;
(7) one member representing Shawnee Community College,
appointed by the President of Shawnee Community College;
(8) one member representing Southern Illinois
University, appointed by the President of Southern
(9) the mayor of Tamms, Illinois; and
(10) one member representing Alexander County,
appointed by the Chairman of the Alexander County Board.
(b) Each member of the Task Force shall serve without
compensation. The members of the Task Force shall select a
Chairperson. The Task Force shall meet 2 times per year or at
the call of the Chairperson. The Department of Corrections
shall provide administrative support to the Task Force.
(c) The Task Force shall submit a report to the Governor
and the General Assembly on or before December 31, 2020 with
its recommendations. The Task Force is dissolved on January 1,
(d) This Section is repealed on January 1, 2022.