|09800SB2106sam001||- 2 -||LRB098 06477 JDS 44646 a|
(3) two members appointed by the Minority Leader of the
(4) two members appointed by the Speaker of the House
(5) two members appointed by the Minority Leader of the
House of Representatives;
(6) one member from an organization that represents
taxpayers' interests, appointed by the Governor;
(7) the Director of Revenue or his or her designee;
(8) the Comptroller or his or her designee; and
(9) the Treasurer or his or her designee.
The Director of Revenue, Comptroller, and Treasurer shall
serve as ex officio members of the Task Force.
(c) The Task Force shall study proposals to make the State
budgeting process the most transparent, publicly-accessible
budgeting process in the nation and report its findings to the
Governor and General Assembly by no later than January 1, 2015.
(d) Each member of the Task Force shall be reimbursed for
actual expenses incurred in the performance of his or her
duties as a member but shall not receive any salary or other
compensation for service on the Task Force.
(e) The Governor's Office of Management and Budget shall
provide administrative support to the Task Force and shall
provide to legislative staff upon request any information
related to the scope of the Task Force's work.
(f) This Section is repealed on January 1, 2016.