|HB3118||- 2 -||LRB102 15736 CPF 22287 b|
(4) Chemical spraying of pyrethoid pesticide may not
be applied outdoors where wind speed is 3 miles per hour or
(5) At least 24 hours before the treatment is
scheduled to occur, the commercial applicator must notify
neighbors of the property to which the impending pyrethoid
pesticide treatment is to be applied.
(6) For at least 24 hours after the treatment has been
applied, the property to which the pyrethoid pesticide is
applied must display yard signage indicating that the yard
has been treated with pyrethoid pesticides.
(7) A commercial applicator must have available, at
all times while a treatment is being conducted, copies of
the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act
(FIFRA) product label describing the specific health and
environment risks from pesticides for distribution if
(8) The owner of the property to which the pyrethoid
pesticide is applied must be given a copy of the FIFRA
product label describing the specific health and
environment risks from pesticides by the applicator.
(c) The Agency shall adopt rules creating a process for
the licensure of commercial applicators for residential
treatment using pyrethoid pesticides. The licensure process
(1) a course and material specific to mosquito control
|HB3118||- 3 -||LRB102 15736 CPF 22287 b|
and pollinator protection in a residential environment;
(2) requirements for domestic inspections;
(3) the collection of surveillance evidence of
(4) identification of mosquitoes;
(5) mosquito life stages;
(6) pesticide-free source reduction methods;
(7) bystander protection;
(8) product label requirements; and
(9) any other topics the Agency determines relevant.
(d) The Agency may adopt any rules it deems necessary for
the implementation and administration of this Section.