TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER IX: ATTORNEY GENERAL
PART 1110 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE GRANTS
SECTION 1110.180 QUARTERLY AND STAFF REPORTING
Section 1110.180 Quarterly and Staff Reporting
a) A Grantee shall submit to the Administrator financial and activity reports every three months, for the previous three-month period, on forms provided by the Administrator.
1) The financial report form shall provide a detailed statement of costs and expenditures, fiscal summary, names of funded staff persons, and requested revisions, reallocations and adjustments.
2) The activity report form shall detail clients served, services provided, and revisions, if any, of time-tables and activities to reflect the current program status and future activity.
3) All reporting forms must be received by the Administrator no later than 15 days following the end of the reporting period.
4) The Administrator may grant extensions of up to 2 weeks for good cause (e.g., inability to complete report due to unavailability of responsible staff as a result of illness or personal or business emergency or due to calamity, natural disaster or weather event). The Administrator will provide written confirmation of any extension. The written confirmation shall be attached to the reporting forms when submitted.
b) Funded Staff Reporting
1) A Grantee shall submit to the Administrator the resume of any funded staff no later than October 15 of the funded year.
2) If, for any reason, a Grantee finds it necessary or desirable to substitute, add, or subtract personnel to perform its services under the Grant Agreement, the Grantee shall submit a written notice to Administrator within 10 days after the change in personnel. The notice must include the name of any substituted or additional personnel, together with the person's resume and the reason for the change. Any substitutions or additional personnel must meet the qualifications of the written job description on file with the current application.