TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER III: DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILY SERVICES
SUBCHAPTER e: REQUIREMENTS FOR LICENSURE
PART 404 LICENSING STANDARDS FOR CHILD CARE INSTITUTIONS AND MATERNITY CENTERS
SECTION 404.22 STAFF TRAINING
Section 404.22 Staff Training
a) There shall be an organized in-service training program to equip child care personnel to meet the individual and group care needs of the children.
b) The in-service training program shall include content designed to familiarize staff with:
1) licensing rules, including this Part;
2) 89 Ill. Adm. Code 384 (Behavior Treatment in Residential Child Care Facilities);
3) program and range of services provided by the facility;
4) child development principles; and
5) the Abused and Neglected Child Reporting Act [325 ILCS 5].
(Source: Amended at 29 Ill. Reg. 9976, effective July 1, 2005)