TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER III: DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILY SERVICES
SUBCHAPTER b: PROGRAM AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
PART 338 APPEAL OF FOSTER FAMILY HOME LICENSE DENIALS BY RELATIVE CAREGIVERS
SECTION 338.70 NOTICES OF DEPARTMENT DECISIONS
Section 338.70 Notices of Department Decisions
a) Relative caregivers who apply for a foster family home license have a right to receive a written notice informing them:
1) whether their application for licensure is approved or denied;
2) if denied, the reason for the denial;
3) of their right to appeal a denial of their application; and
4) how to file an appeal.
b) All written notices used in this Part shall be in the appellant's primary language.
c) The following notices shall be hand delivered with a certificate of delivery or sent by certified mail, return receipt requested, to "the addressee only":
1) the final administrative decision that no genuine issue of material fact exists;
2) the final administrative decision of an administrative hearing; and
3) the first notice of hearing.
d) All other notices referenced in this Part shall be sent by regular mail.