TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER III: DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILY SERVICES
SUBCHAPTER a: SERVICE DELIVERY
PART 314 EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
SECTION 314.90 ADMINISTRATIVE CASE REVIEWS
Section 314.90 Administrative Case Reviews
a) The initial administrative case review conducted pursuant to 89 Ill. Adm. Code 305, Client Service Planning, shall include the following:
1) a determination as to whether an education plan has been developed for the child;
2) a determination as to whether the child is currently enrolled in school;
3) if the child is not currently enrolled in school, a determination whether there is adequate documentation of the reasons why the child was not enrolled in school and what other plans have been made to ensure that the child receives an appropriate education; and
4) a determination whether the educational screening required by this Part has been completed.
b) At each subsequent administrative case review, the following items shall be considered:
1) the current educational status of the child, including the progress made on the education plan;
2) any information received from the teacher(s) for the child with regard to the child's current educational status;
3) identification of educational concerns and the need for support services.