TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER III: DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILY SERVICES
SUBCHAPTER a: SERVICE DELIVERY
PART 312 DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILY SERVICES SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
SECTION 312.100 DISCHARGE FROM THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Section 312.100 Discharge from the Scholarship Program
a) Students will be discharged from the Scholarship Program for the following reasons:
1) completion of four years in the Scholarship Program, or the student reaches age 23, whichever occurs first;
2) failure to enroll in school;
3) failure to maintain a "C" grade point average;
4) failure to maintain an academic load of 12 credit hours each semester or quarter during the fall and spring semesters;
5) withdrawal from school; or
6) dismissal from school due to disciplinary reasons.
b) With the exception of a scholarship recipient completing four years in the Scholarship Program, the Deputy Director of the Bureau of Operations may waive the requirement to discharge a scholarship recipient when the recipient provides information mitigating the reason or reasons for discharge (family illness or other emergency that necessitated withdrawing from the program and college or university for the semester/quarter/term, assuming the recipient is under the age of 23).
(Source: Amended at 38 Ill. Reg. 1988, effective December 31, 2013)