TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER III: DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILY SERVICES
SUBCHAPTER a: SERVICE DELIVERY
PART 312 DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILY SERVICES SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
SECTION 312.50 APPLICATION
Section 312.50 Application
a) The application package will contain the following:
1) completed DCFS Scholarship Program Student Application, CFS 438;
2) transcript of high school grades through the first semester of the senior year and class standing information, copy of GED and score, or copy of alternative acceptable high school transcript;
3) college transcript if applicable;
4) ACT or SAT test and score;
5) documentation of legal relationship with the Department; and
6) three letters of recommendation from persons unrelated to the applicant.
b) Applications must be postmarked no later than March 31. Applications received with a postmark after that date will be ineligible for consideration.
(Source: Amended at 38 Ill. Reg. 1988, effective December 31, 2013)