TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER II: DEPARTMENT ON AGING
PART 240 COMMUNITY CARE PROGRAM
SECTION 240.740 ASSESSMENT OF NEED
Section 240.740 Assessment of Need
a) The CCP comprehensive assessment tool and determination of need for CCP services shall be administered by CCU care coordinators or Department personnel who are technically competent persons certified by the Department to conduct the comprehensive assessment and determinations of need.
b) The certification shall result from the successful completion of training, which includes, but is not limited to, the following topics.
1) financial eligibility determination (see Sections 240.800 through 240.875);
2) administration of the DON (see Section 240.715);
3) person-centered plan of care development and implementation;
4) performance of Choices for Care screenings (see Section 240.1010); and
5) form utilization and flow.
c) Scoring of the CCP DON shall be accomplished without regard to the capability of CCP vendors to totally meet the determined needs of the participant.
(Source: Amended at 42 Ill. Reg. 20653, effective January 1, 2019)