TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF HEALTHCARE AND FAMILY SERVICES
SUBCHAPTER d: MEDICAL PROGRAMS
PART 140 MEDICAL PAYMENT
SECTION 140.495 PSYCHOLOGICAL SERVICES
Section 140.495 Psychological Services
a) Payment for the provision of psychological services shall be made to:
1) A psychologist in private practice.
2) State-aided Community Mental Health Clinics.
b) Payment shall be made for the provision of diagnostic psychological examinations and tests only when the services are requested by the Department for one of the following reasons:
1) to determine permanent and total disability or incapacity (see 89 Ill. Adm. Code 112.62 and 89 Ill. Adm. Code 120.314);
2) to determine the suitability of a home for a child; or
3) for planning or arranging for foster care for a child.