TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF HEALTHCARE AND FAMILY SERVICES
SUBCHAPTER d: MEDICAL PROGRAMS
PART 139 CHILDREN'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
SECTION 139.210 SPECIALIZED FAMILY SUPPORT PROGRAM PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN RESPONSIBILITIES
Section 139.210 Specialized Family Support Program Parent or Legal Guardian Responsibilities
a) In order for a youth to participate in the SFSP, the youth's parent or legal guardian must agree to:
1) Meet the requirements of Section 139.120;
2) Accept and allow the SFSP youth to remain in the home or be solely responsible for establishing a safe alternative residence for the SFSP youth upon enrollment into the program;
3) Assist in the collection of medical, educational and other records and completion of all applications for treatment programs, as appropriate;
4) Initiate and coordinate all necessary educational processes with the youth's home educational district to meet the youth's educational and treatment needs; and
5) Consent to program participation and sign the SFSP Parent Agreement.
b) The parent or legal guardian's failure to comply with any component of Section 139.120 or this Section at any time during participation in the SFSP may result in discharge pursuant to Section 139.225.