TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER IV: DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
SUBCHAPTER b: ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
PART 113 AID TO THE AGED, BLIND OR DISABLED
SECTION 113.261 CASES IN LICENSED INTERMEDIATE CARE FACILITIES, LICENSED SKILLED NURSING FACILITIES, DMHDD FACILITIES AND ALL OTHER LICENSED MEDICAL FACILITIES
Section 113.261 Cases in Licensed Intermediate Care Facilities, Licensed Skilled Nursing Facilities, DMHDD Facilities and All Other Licensed Medical Facilities
The following policy applies to cases in Licensed Intermediate Care Facilities, Licensed Skilled Nursing Facilities, DMHDD Facilities and all other Licensed Medical Facilities (see 89 Ill. Adm. Code 140.642).
a) A grant shall be permitted for up to six months to maintain a residence in the community when:
1) the individual does not have a spouse and/or dependent children in the home; and
2) a physician has certified that the stay in the facility is temporary and the individual is expected to return home within six months.
b) To determine the amount of the grant include:
1) $30.00 for personal allowance (see Section 113.247);
2) rent or property expense that would be allowed in the AABD MAG standard if the individual was at home (see Section 113.248);
3) utility expenses that would be allowed in the AABD MAG standard if the individual was at home (see Section 113.249); and
4) the "grant adjustment" allowance (see Section 113.253).
(Source: Amended at 15 Ill. Reg. 11142, effective July 22, 1991)