TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER X: DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
SUBCHAPTER c: ADMINISTRATION OF FUNDING
PART 2030 AWARD AND MONITORING OF FUNDS
SECTION 2030.230 BUDGET REVISION
Section 2030.230 Budget Revision
a) Grant-in-aid funded providers having an approved budget shall obtain prior approval for any budget revision which:
1) Alters an approved budget line item by $5,000 or 5% of the approved budget line item amount, whichever is greater. Budget revisions shall be considered on a cumulative basis and where two (2) or more budget revisions are necessary, Department approval shall be required when these percentages or amounts are exceeded;
2) Alters the Department's share of the total program, project or service costs;
3) Results in the creation of a new budget category or a new line item within a budget category;
4) Transfers funds between programs or services; or
5) Is required by a federal sponsoring agency.
b) Fee-for-service and purchased-care recipients shall obtain prior approval for any budget which transfers Department funds between service categories.