TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER o: PEST CONTROL
PART 830 STRUCTURAL PEST CONTROL CODE
SECTION 830.500 APPLICATION
Section 830.500 Application
a) An educational institution or any other entity which has established or proposes to establish a pest control course to satisfy the certification requirements of Section 5 of the Act must submit its program to the Department for review and approval.
b) Such request shall be submitted to the Department at least 60 days prior to the beginning of the course. Said request shall include:
1) a complete outline and description of the subject material including proposed lesson plans, course textbook, handouts, worksheets, laboratory exercises, listing of audiovisual aids and equipment, exam schedules and grading policy;
2) the total number of classroom hours required to complete the course (minimum of 30 classroom hours required for course);
3) type of audience;
4) prerequisites required in order to take course;
5) background information and qualifications of speakers; and
6) dates and locations where pest control course is to be offered (if applicable).
(Source: Amended at 18 Ill. Reg. 14404, effective September 15, 1994)